Casein is a slowly digestible protein that is usually taken before bedtime. Because of this your muscles have a supply of proteins throughout the night and you feed them even while sleeping!
- Proteins contribute to the growth of muscle mass upon arrival.
- Proteins contribute to muscle recovery after physical exertion.
- Proteins contribute to the maintenance of muscle mass during weight loss.
Body and Gym Shop has been selected as one of the best in the field of sports nutrition and supplements. Do you have questions about the functioning, use and results of proteins? Feel free to contact us or visit our shop for expert and personal advice!
- Contains among others. 23 grams of protein
- Less than 1,3 grams of sugar per serving!
- Slow release plus amino acids!