Creatine is a natural substance, but also occurs in red meat, for example. However, additional supply of creatine through supplements can be beneficial for athletes because it is easier than getting it from your diet. Creatine comes in different types. Powder creatine, creatine in tablet and capsule. A creatine mix, creatine monohydrate, kre-alkalyn or ethyl ester.
There are several studies that have investigated the effect of creatine, and the following conclusions emerged:
- Creatine supports muscle strength with explosive efforts.
- Creatine improves performance with explosive efforts.
- Creatine stimulates muscle growth with explosive efforts.
Body and Gym Shop has been selected as one of the best in the field of sports nutrition and supplements. Do you have questions about the different types, use or results of creatine? Feel free to contact us or visit our store for professional and personal advice!
- 5 grams of creatine per serving
- 100 servings per 500 gram
- Neutral taste