Olimp - ZMA
DETAILS OLIMP - ZMA (120 CAPS)
- Contains 810 mg ZMA per serving
- Zinc + Magnesium + Vitamin B6
- 40 servings per package
What is Olimp - ZMA?
ZMA van Olimp contains 810 mg ZMA. It contains:
- Zinc plays a role in protein synthesis and helps build protein. *
- Zinc helps the immune system. *
- Zinc supports the bones. *
- Zinc is good for your hair, is important for your skin, and is good for your nails. *
* Conditions for the use of the claim
The claim may only be used for foods that are at least a source of zinc as referred to in the claim SOURCE OF [NAME OF VITAMIN (S)] AND / OR [NAME OF MINERAL / MINERALS] as stated in the Annex to Regulation (EC) No 1924 / 2006.
- Magnesium is good for the functioning of the muscles. *
- Magnesium plays a role in maintaining smooth and strong muscles. *
- Magnesium helps with fatigue and lifelessness, and can help reduce lack of energy. * Magnesium is good for maintaining strong bones. *
- Magnesium helps with normal protein synthesis. *
* Conditions for using the claim
The claim may only be used for foods that are at least one source of magnesium as referred to in the claim SOURCE OF [NAME OF THE VITAMIN (S)] AND / OR [NAME OF THE MINERAL / MINERALS] as stated in the Annex to Regulation (EC) No 1924 / 2006.
- Vitamin B6 is good for protein synthesis *
- Vitamin B6 contributes to a good energy supply in the muscles *
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the activity of hormones in the body *
- Vitamin B6 helps with fatigue and lack of energy *
* Conditions for the use of the claim
The claim may only be used for foods that are at least one source of vitamin B6 as referred to in the claim SOURCE OF [NAME OF VITAMIN (S)] AND / OR [NAME OF MINERAL / MINERALS] as stated in the Annex to Regulation (EC) No 1924 / 2006.
120 capsules - 60 servings
You must take this product as a supplement to the daily diet. Take 2 capsules daily (women 1 capsule per day). It is best to take the capsules on an empty stomach 30 up to 60 minutes before going to sleep. If you go for sleeping protein take or eat cottage cheese, take the 30 capsules minutes before you eat or drink it.
WHAT IS SAFE?
The maximum safe dose for zinc is 25 mg per day. This corresponds to eight fried burgers. The safe dose is an average value, with a large margin being used.
An acute excess of zinc is rare in humans. If there was an intake of a large dose of zinc in one go, this was caused by food or drink that had come into contact with galvanized cans. The symptoms that occurred with this included nausea, vomiting, abdominal cramps and diarrhea. Prolonged intake of too much zinc can lead to anemia (anemia) and a reduction in resistance, among other things.
The maximum safe dose for magnesium from supplements and fortified foods is 250 milligrams per day. Only through these products can a surplus of magnesium occur. The safe dose is an average value, with a large margin being used.
About your health
You are advised to submit medical questions, complaints or symptoms in time to your doctor or doctor or other professional healthcare providers in order to receive professional examinations, diagnostics and possible medical care.
The supplement information should be seen as a general guideline that applies to non-serious, common and everyday complaints. Because complications or side effects can also occur with less serious complaints, it is important that in the event of doubt and with persistent or increasing complaints, professional medical assistance is sought.
About pregnancy and breastfeeding
If a product does not explicitly state that it is intended for pregnant or breastfeeding women, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, it is advisable to consult a doctor or other expert before using the product.
If a product does not explicitly state that it is intended for children, it is advisable to consult a doctor or other expert before giving it to a child.
|1 capsule||2 capsules||3 capsules|
|Zinc||10 mg (* 100%)||20 mg (* 200%)||30 mg (* 300%)|
|magnesium||150 mg (* 40%)||300 mg (* 80%)||450 mg (* 120%)|
|Vitamin B6||3,5 mg (* 250%)||7 mg (* 500%)||10,5 mg (* 750%)|
* Reference Intake for adults
99,2% ZMA® (zinc mono-L-methionine sulfate (L-OptiZink®), zinc aspartate, magnesium citrate, magnesium oxide, pyridoxine hydrochloride - vit. B6), anti-caking agent - magnesium stearate, capsule (gelatin, color: E 171).
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended. Keep out of the reach of children. In the case of kidney disease, pregnancy or breastfeeding, a consultation with your doctor is recommended.