Scitec - ZMB6
DETAILS SCITEC - ZMB6 (60 CAPS)
- Zinc + Magnesium + Vitamin B6
- 245 mg per serving
- 60 servings per package
What is Scitec - ZMB6?
Scitec's - ZMB6 contains among others. zinc, magnesium and vitamin B6.
- Zinc plays a role in protein synthesis and helps build protein. *
- Zinc helps the immune system. *
- Zinc supports the bones. *
- Zinc is good for your hair, is important for your skin, and is good for your nails. *
* Conditions for the use of the claim
The claim may only be used for foods that are at least a source of zinc as referred to in the claim SOURCE OF [NAME OF VITAMIN (S)] AND / OR [NAME OF MINERAL / MINERALS] as stated in the Annex to Regulation (EC) No 1924 / 2006.
- Magnesium is good for the functioning of the muscles. *
- Magnesium plays a role in maintaining smooth and strong muscles. *
- Magnesium helps with fatigue and lifelessness, and can help reduce lack of energy. * Magnesium is good for maintaining strong bones. *
- Magnesium helps with normal protein synthesis. *
* Conditions for using the claim
The claim may only be used for foods that are at least one source of magnesium as referred to in the claim SOURCE OF [NAME OF THE VITAMIN (S)] AND / OR [NAME OF THE MINERAL / MINERALS] as stated in the Annex to Regulation (EC) No 1924 / 2006.
- Vitamin B6 is good for protein synthesis *
- Vitamin B6 contributes to a good energy supply in the muscles *
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the activity of hormones in the body *
- Vitamin B6 helps with fatigue and lack of energy *
* Conditions for the use of the claim
The claim may only be used for foods that are at least one source of vitamin B6 as referred to in the claim SOURCE OF [NAME OF VITAMIN (S)] AND / OR [NAME OF MINERAL / MINERALS] as stated in the Annex to Regulation (EC) No 1924 / 2006.
60 capsules - 60 servings
If you are an adult male you should take 1 capsule a day 30 minutes before going to bed. Women and male teenagers should also use the ma 1 capsule.
WHAT IS SAFE?
The maximum safe dose for zinc is 25 mg per day. This corresponds to eight fried burgers. The safe dose is an average value, with a large margin being used.
An acute excess of zinc is rare in humans. If there was an intake of a large dose of zinc in one go, this was caused by food or drink that had come into contact with galvanized cans. The symptoms that occurred with this included nausea, vomiting, abdominal cramps and diarrhea. Prolonged intake of too much zinc can lead to anemia (anemia) and a reduction in resistance, among other things.
The maximum safe dose for magnesium from supplements and fortified foods is 250 milligrams per day. Only through these products can a surplus of magnesium occur. The safe dose is an average value, with a large margin being used. A safe upper limit of 6 mg per day has been established for vitamin B21. This amount is equal to no less than 8,4 kilos of potatoes or 54,6 bananas. This dietary supplement is not suitable for children up to and including 17 years.
About your health
You are advised to submit medical questions, complaints or symptoms in time to your doctor or doctor or other professional healthcare providers in order to receive professional examinations, diagnostics and possible medical care.
The supplement information should be seen as a general guideline that applies to non-serious, common and everyday complaints. Because complications or side effects can also occur with less serious complaints, it is important that in the event of doubt and with persistent or increasing complaints, professional medical assistance is sought.
About pregnancy and breastfeeding
If a product does not explicitly state that it is intended for pregnant or breastfeeding women, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, it is advisable to consult a doctor or other expert before using the product.
If a product does not explicitly state that it is intended for children, it is advisable to consult a doctor or other expert before giving it to a child.
|per dose (2 capsules)||*% RI|
|Vitamin B6||11 mg||786%|
Magnesium oxide, Beef gelatin, Zinc sulphate monohydrate, Pyridoxine HCl, Colors (titanium dioxide, Black iron oxide, Indigotine), Filler (microcrystalline cellulose), Glazing agent (shellac)
Use this product as part of a healthy and balanced diet and not as a replacement. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not exceed the recommended daily allowance.